- Clearer and brighter complexion
- Draws out impurities
- Enriched with Salicylic acid
Detoxifying clay face mask stick to draw out impurities and de-clog pores.
Formulated with Kaolin clay and enriched with antioxidant rich blueberry, Glow Hub purify and brighten face mask works to draw out impurities and calm the skin. The added vitamin rich black tea detoxifies and brightens the skin for glowing and radiant complexion.
Added salicylic acid and white willow bark aid in soothing the skin whilst gently exfoliating, leaving pores de-clogged preventing breakouts and appearance of blemishes.
Features of Glow Hub purify & brighten face mask stick
- Calming blueberry
- Black tea to detoxify
- Aids in the prevention of breakouts
- Lessening the appearance of marks
- Formulated with Kaolin clay
- Enriched with salicylic acid and white willow bark
- Soothe and gently exfoliates
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues seek medical advice
How to use
- Apply a thin layer & leave to dry for 15 minutes, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use 1-2 times per week.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Stearate, Hectorite, Saccharomyces/ Xylinum/ Black Tea Ferment, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Biotin, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here