- Renew and refreshes skin
- Exfoliates breakouts
- Smooth and soothes
Toning pads with salicylic acid to brighten, renew and resurface the skin.
Gently remove dead skin and reveals skin that looks fresher, smoother, softer and brighter.
It is enriched with blueberry and black tea extracts, that detoxifies and purifies your skin. The additional white willow bark and salicylic acid gently but effectively exfoliates breakout prone skin, helping to tackle blemishes and balance oil production.
Features of Glow Hub purify & brighten toner pads
- Reveals radiant and smoother skin
- Black tea to detoxify
- Blueberry to purify
- Exfoliation for breakouts
- Use 2-3 times per week (AM or PM)
- Softly removes dead skin
- Balances oil production
- 35 pads
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues seek medical advice
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- External use only
How to use
- Remove one pad from jar and wipe pad across face and neck.
- Make sure to use SPF afterwards in the AM.
- Use every 2-3 days.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) Root Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Edta, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here