- Requires a small blood sample
- Strips are easy to use
- Protective coating for accurate blood glucose result
Blood glucose test strips.
GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips use advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology which helps to make every strip count, by getting the most accurate reading the very first time around.Strips that are easy to handle- The larger, wider test strips are easy for everyone to use. Each strip features a protective coating so it can be handled anywhere on the strip without the risk of influencing the blood glucose test result.
Easy blood application- GlucoRx Nexus strips quickly attract and absorb a tiny drop of blood. The wide-mouth dosing area is designed so you can fill the strip easily the very first time that you try. Small blood sample- GlucoRx Nexus test strips only require a very small sample to perform a blood glucose test - just 0.5µ of blood.
Features of GlucoRx nexus test strips
- Strips that are easy to handle
- Easy blood application
- Small blood sample
- 50 x test strips
- Health monitoring
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Not intended to diagnose – consult a doctor
- Do not put blood on the top of the test strip. When you see the meter count down from 5 you have enough blood on the test strip.
How to use
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrow.
- The meter turns on.
- Wait a few seconds until you see a flashing test strip and a drop of blood on the display.
- Obtain a drop of blood using the finger pricker.
- Touch the drop of blood to the top of the test strip window.
GlucoRx Nexus Test Strip Composition: Glucose Dehydrogenase (E. Coli) 8%, Electron shuttle 55%, Enzyme protector 8%, Non-reactive ingredients 29%.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here