- Requires a small blood sample
- Strips are easy to use
- Protective coating for accurate blood glucose result
Blood glucose test strips.
GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips use advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology which helps to make every strip count, by getting the most accurate reading the very first time around.Strips that are easy to handle- The larger, wider test strips are easy for everyone to use. Each strip features a protective coating so it can be handled anywhere on the strip without the risk of influencing the blood glucose test result.
Easy blood application- GlucoRx Nexus strips quickly attract and absorb a tiny drop of blood. The wide-mouth dosing area is designed so you can fill the strip easily the very first time that you try. Small blood sample- GlucoRx Nexus test strips only require a very small sample to perform a blood glucose test - just 0.5µ of blood.
Features of GlucoRx nexus 50 test strips
- Strips that are easy to handle
- Easy blood application
- Small blood sample
- 50 x test strips
- Health monitoring
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Not intended to diagnose – consult a doctor
- Do not put blood on the top of the test strip. When you see the meter count down from 5 you have enough blood on the test strip.
How to use
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrow.
- The meter turns on.
- Wait a few seconds until you see a flashing test strip and a drop of blood on the display.
- Obtain a drop of blood using the finger pricker.
- Touch the drop of blood to the top of the test strip window.
GlucoRx Nexus Test Strip Composition: Glucose Dehydrogenase (E. Coli) 8%, Electron shuttle 55%, Enzyme protector 8%, Non-reactive ingredients 29%.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here