- Alarm reminders
- Large memory
- Ketone warning
An innovative design for simple diabetes management.
The GlucoRx nexus glucose meter is perfect for those living with diabetes who are looking for a simple but reliable management system. This innovative design requires no coding and has key features such as alarm reminders, ketone warnings, painless alternative site testing, 0.5µ blood volume and a large non-deletable memory, among other functions.
At an affordable price, the GlucoRx nexus glucose meter offers a pain-free experience to blood glucose management. Not only is it suitable for people with dexterity issues, but it also comes with a monitoring diary and handy carry case so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Features of GlucoRx nexus glucose meter
- Strip ejection facility
- Large memory
- Day averages function
- Alarm reminders
- Discreet testing and PC software link-free
- Fast, precise and reliable measurements
- 10 x Test strips
- 1 x Control solution
- 1 x Lancing device
- 10 x Sterile lancets
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Monitoring diary
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Carry case
- Individuals with dexterity issues
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Dehydration may cause lower readings
- External use only
- Not intended to diagnose
- Repeat test if results are not as expected, always consult your doctor
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Follow instructions carefully before use.
- Insert test strip into Nexus meter and wait for flashing symbol to appear.
- Obtain drop of blood by pressing the release button on the lancing device.
- Apply the blood sample until the confirmation window is completely filled.
- Test result will appear on screen.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here