- Calms and reduces inflammation
- Locks moisture into the skin
- Antibacterial properties
A soothing cream that helps to treat and protect eczema prone skin.
Grahams Baby eczema cream is a topical emollient that has been specially designed to treat eczema, dry and sensitive skin in children and babies. Using a combination of natural ingredients such as Collodial Oatmeal, Cocoa butter, Olive oil and Shea butter, this cream teats inflammations, infections as well as deeply hydrate your babies skin.
This cream works to nourish your children's skin, giving it a healthy dose of hydration as well as supporting your child's skin with added protection. Grahams Baby eczema cream has been clinically tested and is marked as a Class I medical device. For best results a combination of Grahams Baby eczema cream and Grahams Baby eczema body and bath oil is recommended.
Features of Grahams Baby eczema body and bath oil class I MD 100ml
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Class 1 Medical grade
- Relieves & soothes itchy skin
- Enriched with Collodial Oatmeal, Cocoa butter, Olive oil and Shea butter
- Scientifically formulated using all natural ingredients
- Treats eczema and cradle cap
- Babies and children
- Dry and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with eye
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply the cream to clean skin as often as required to keep skin moist (2-3 times daily).
Aqua, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cocoa seed butter, Avena Sativa Oat Kernel Flour, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Citric acid, Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Vanilla Oleoresin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here