- Calms and soothes
- Locks moisture into the skin
- Antibacterial properties
A clinically tested nappy rash cream that helps to soothe irritations.
Grahams nappy rash cream has been clinically tested to help soothe and moisturise your babies skin during nappy changes. This silky smooth nappy cream helps to protect the delicate skin from irritations and inflammations that can be caused by nappy rash. Using natural ingredients Grahams nappy rash cream provides a barrier of moisture to prevent and alleviate the symptoms of nappy rash.
Features of Grahams nappy rash cream Class I MD 100ml
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Class 1 Medical grade
- Contains natural ingredients
- Scientifically formulated using all natural ingredients
- Gentle on the skin
- Treats eczema and cradle cap
- Babies and children
- Dry and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with eye
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply to clean skin at every nappy change.
Purified Water, Zinc Oxide, Sunflower Oil, Betaine Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Palmitostearate, Coco-caprylate, Almond Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenethyl alcohol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl glycol , Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum , Lavender Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here