- High in fibre and manganese
- Source of protein, 7g
- Made with whole oats
Wholegrain oat flapjack with cocoa, mixed seeds and protein crispies.
The chocolate and vanilla protein flapjack from Graze is a wholegrain oat flapjack that contains cocoa, soy protein crispies, and natural vanilla flavoring. It is a good way to maximize your nutritional intake and maintain a healthy lifestyle. This product contains a source of protein that contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and is high in manganese, which contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Features of Graze cocoa vanilla protein flapjack
- Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- An ideal swap instead of chocolate
- 45% less sugar than the average cereal bar
- flapjack with cocoa, vanilla flavouring and soy protein crispies
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- See pack lid for the best before
- May contain hard pieces of corn
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Enjoy as a light healthy snack.
Oats (30%), Margarine (palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, salt), Demerara Sugar (sugar, cane molasses), Soluble Corn Fibre, Soy Protein Crispies (9%) (isolated Soy protein, tapioca starch, salt), Linseeds (4%), Chicory Root Fibre, Sunflower Seeds (3%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (3%), Golden Syrup, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum).
Gluten, Soya (also may contain any of the following allergens handled on site: Milk, Egg, Soya, Gluten, Peanuts, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here