- High in fibre
- High in manganese
- Made with whole oats
Fibre-rich wholegrain flapjack with lemon curd and yogurt drizzle.
Flapjacks made with whole rolled oats and mouth-watering lemon curd are sweetened with chicory root (containing 50% less sugar than most cereal bars) and baked to perfection. Fibre-rich and high in manganese, these snacks will hit the spot and provide the energy-producing enzyme manganese, a nutrient essential to metabolism.
Features of Graze lively lemon flapjack
- With zesty lemon curd and a yoghurt drizzle
- Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- An ideal swap instead of chocolate
- 50% less sugar than the average cereal bar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack of 9
- Pack of 9
Warnings and cautions
- See pack lid for the best before
- May contain hard pieces of corn
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Enjoy as a light healthy snack.
Oats (45%), margarine (vegetable oils [palm, rapeseed], water, salt), soluble corn fibre, chicory root fibre, demerara sugar (sugar, cane molasses), golden syrup, lemon curd (2%) (sugar, salted butter [milk], lemon juice, pasteurised free range egg yolk, pasteurised free range whole egg, acidity regulator: citric acid, gelling agent: citrus pectin, lemon oil), yoghurt drizzle (2%) (sugar, vegetable fat [palm, palm kernel, shea], yoghurt powder [milk], sweet whey powder [milk], emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, natural flavour), emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, stabiliser: acacia gum, natural lemon flavouring, stabiliser: xanthan gum).
For allergens see in bold: Dairy, gluten, milk, eggs, wheat, soya (also may contain any of the following allergens handled on site: Milk, Egg, Soya, Gluten, Peanuts, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here