- 24 hour heart rate monitor
- Auto sleep tracking
- Track daily activities
Fitness watch with multiple sports modes that tracks daily activities.
The Atria fitness watch offers a 24 hour heart rate monitor that also checks your blood pressure and oxygen. Its multi-sports mode covers activities like walking, running, cycling, yoga, etc, as well as tracking your daily activities from steps, distance covered to calories burned. You can also track the length of your sleep, as well as the quality of it, whether its light or deep. There are 13 languages to choose from (Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, French, Russian, Arabic, Ukrainian, Italy, Portuguese).
Features of Gymcline atria fitness watch
- Multiple sports modes (running, cycling, skipping rope)
- Blood pressure & blood oxygen monitoring
- Track steps, distance & calories
- Fitness target setting
- Message alerts & alarm clock
- Waterproof watch
- 13 language options
Screen: 0.96'' TFT Single touch control
Battery: 90mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
Charging time: 1.5 hrs
Standby time: 20-25 days
Working time: 3-5 days
Waterproof rating: IP68
Compatibility: IOS 8.4 or above / Android 4.4 or above.
Dimensions: 42(L)*23(W)*9.5(H) mm (Machine) ~ 230(L)*18(W)*2(H) mm (Strap)
- Weight: 24.2g
Warnings and cautions
- The data of heart rate meter should not be considered as medical accuracy results and it cannot be used as an accurate indication of your health condition
- It is not intended to be a medical device, thus, small oversights may occur (in the provided data)
- Driving, cycling and other physical activities involving movements of hands also may be counted as steps
How to use
- Please see enclosed instructions of full list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- Screen: 0.96'' TFT Single touch control