- Formulated especially for men
- Contains over 30 vitamins and minerals
- Nourishes your hair
A vitamin specially designed for men to contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair.
Hairburst vitamins for men contain a scientifically formulated premium blend of vitamins and minerals all designed to help support the repair and maintenance of the healthiest hair possible.
Day to day activities such as over styling, using heating products or excess dying all damage your hair, that's why Hairburst have created a vitamin to help combat these. Hairburst vitamins for men contain biotin, selenium, and zinc, which all contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair and with added copper which supports normal hair pigmentation.
Features of Hairburst vitamins for men 60 capsules
- Vitamins to help maintain healthy hair growth
- Formulated with biotin, selenium and zinc
- Helps to repair day to day hair damage
- Supports normal hair pigmentation
- Contributes to healthy, strong hair
- 60 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the daily recommendation
- Discontinue use if you experiance any irriration
- Consult your doctor before use of you are on medication
How to use
- Take two capsules each morning before breakfast.
Methylsulphonylmethane Preparation (Silicon Dioxide), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl MethylCellulose, Titanium Dioxode), Ascorbic Acid Preparation (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) Extract Preparation (Maltodextrin), Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Oxide, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acid Succinate, Choline Bitartrate (Silicon Dioxide), Inositol, L-Cysteine HCl, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Nicotinamide, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, L-Methionine, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose (E460 i)), Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene Beadlets (Modified Food Starch, Corn Starch, DL-Alpha-Tocpherol), Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Vegan Preparation (Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Cholecalciferol, Sucrose, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Cyanocobalamin Preparation (Dicalcium Phosphate), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here