- Delicious strawberry flavour
- Contains seven essential vitamins
- Vitamin A helps support normal vision
A tasty multivitamin for children aged 3-12 years old.
Ensure your little ones get their essential daily nutrients with these delicious Haliborange fruit softies. Each pot contains 30 x strawberry flavour capsules with a balanced blend of vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B12 and niacin.
Features of Haliborange fruit softies x 30
- Vitamin C helps support the immune system
- Vitamin D is essential for the normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- 30 x capsules
- Children over the age of 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
How to use
- Children over 3 years take 1-2 fruit softies daily.
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatine (Bovine), Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Gelling Agent: Pectin, Acid: Citric Acid, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Natural Orange Flavouring, Vitamin A Prep (Retinyl Acetate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Glazing Agents: Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Rapeseed), Carnauba Wax, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Colour: Carmines, Vitamin D Prep (Cholecalciferol, Medium Chain Triglycerides), Cyanocobalamin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here