- Chewable and soft
- Strawberry flavour
- Helps strong bones and teeth
Vitamin D calcium softies with sugar & sweetener.
Children love the taste of Haliborange Kids vitamin D calcium Softies. The strawberry flavoured softies not only taste delicious, they also help provide the body with the calcium and vitamin D needed for healthy bones and teeth.
From an early age, we are required to eat three servings of dairy every day to give us strong bones and teeth, but it's not always easy. Haliborange Kids Vitamin D Calcium Softies are a great way to top up your intake.
Features of HalibOrange kids vitamin D calcium softies 30 strawberry shapes
- May help promote strong bones and teeth
- Our special formula for 3-12 years
- Delicious natural strawberry flavour
- Calcium helps promote strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, helps maintain a healthy immune system, promotes healthy muscle function
- Gluten, yeast & wheat free
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Food supplement
- One-a-day chewable softie
- Children over 3 years
How to use
- Recommended daily intake
- Take one kids vitamin D calcium softie a day. We know adults also love the taste and you can follow the same guide.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of young children. Replace lid securely.
Glucose Syrup, Calcium Phosphate, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry (0.2%), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Glazing Agents: Triglycerides of Fatty Acids, Carnauba Wax, Colour: Carmine Prep. (Carmines, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid), Vitamin D
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here