- Essential for the normal growth
- Orange flavour
- Balanced multivitamin for everyday support
Once-a-day soft chew multivitamin that helps your child grown big and strong.
Mr Clever is quite the cleverest person. He likes to take his vitamins daily. The orange softies not only taste delicious, but are a balanced multivitamin with Omega-3. And because they are from Haliborange, you can trust that they are lovingly made for your little ones' everyday needs.
The Haliborange omega-3 softies contain a balanced multivitamin for everyday support:
Flaxseed Oil: A source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Vitamin A: Helps support normal vision.
Vitamin B6 B12: Contribute to normal energy release.
Vitamins B5: For normal mental performance
Vitamin C: Helps support the immune system.
Vitamin D: Essential for the normal growth and development of bones in children.
Vitamin E: Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Features of Haliborange Mr Clever omega 3 30 softies
- Enriched with Vitamin B6 and B12
- Supports the immune system
- For the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Supports the nervous system
- Tastes delicious
Typical Values Per 1 Softie % NRV* Flaxseed Oil 220 mg Providing Omega-3 ALA Nutrients 100 mg Vitamin A 400 µg RE 50 Vitamin D 2.5 µg 50 Vitamin E 6 mg a-TE 50 Vitamin C 60 mg 75 Niacin 8 mg NE 50 Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100 Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100 Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 6 mg 100
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 30 softies
- Children over 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1-2 fruit softies daily.
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Flaxseed Oil, Gelatin, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Vitamin C, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate, Flavour: Orange (0.25%) Colours: Beta Carotene Prep. (Purified Water, Soya Lecithin, Sunflower Oil, Beta Carotene), Carmine Prep, (Carmines, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid=), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Vitamin B12), Vitamin B6, Glazing Agents: Triglycerides of Fatty Acids, Carnauba Wax, Vitamin A Prep. (Vitamin A Palmitate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Vitamin D Prep. (Sunflower Oil, Vitamin D).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here