- With real strawberry juice
- Relief for sore throats
- Soothing and refreshing liquid centre
Delicious strawberry flavour that provides symptomatic relief for sore throats.Halls Soothers strawberry is a tasty strawberry flavoured soother that helps to soothe and relieve the symptoms of sore throats. Made with real fruit juice the strawberry soother helps to coat you throat so that irritations such as dryness and soreness are reduced.
Best before date 30th September 2021.
Features of Halls Soothers strawberry 45g
- Fast and effective relief
- Coats your throat to stop dryness
- Soothes itching
- Uniquely soothing liquid
- Pack of 20
- Adults and children over 11
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
How to use
- Place the lozenge on the tongue and slowly dissolve it in the mouth.
- Consume the medicine in moderation.
- For children below 6 years of age, seek prior medical help before starting the course
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Stabiliser (Glycerol), Acids (Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Flavourings, Concentrated Strawberry Juice (0.2 %)*, Concentrated Beetroot Juice, Acidity Regulators (E325, E332), Colour (Paprika Extract), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), *Equivalent to 1.6 % Fruit Juice.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here