- Reduces tiredness & fatigue
- For normal functioning of the immune & nervous system
- With vitamin B12, one of the most essential B vitamins
HealthAid vitamin B12 tablets contain vitamin B12 which is one of the most essential B vitamins.
B12 is an essential vitamin, particularly for those on vegan and vegetarian diets, known to be lacking in this vitamin. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system.
Features of HealthAid vitamin B12 1000µg vegan tablets
- Prolonged release
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Mega-strength tablets
- 50 tablets
- Vegans and vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- One tablet daily, can increase to two tablets daily if required.
Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent (HPMC, veg. glycerine), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here