- Mega strength
- Harmonise the body systems
- Feel the wonder of nature
Contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals to support your body's needs that come with everyday life.
HealthAid aloe vera 5000mg 30 capsules can be taken as a topical application two weeks after surgery to help the healing process and can be used immediately if sunburn or burnt by any other means. Internally, Aloe Vera can be used as and when needed to calm down digestive complaints.
Aloe Vera also known as ‘Nature’s Miracle Plant’ has been used through the centuries both internally and externally for its proven and wide ranging beneficial properties to the human body. Used internally it helps harmonise the body systems, especially the gastro-intestinal tract. Used externally it helps with a smooth, glowing complexion.
Features of HealthAid aloe vera 5000mg 30 capsules
- Proven and wide ranging beneficial properties to the human body
- Aids the gastro-intestinal tract
- Free from GMO, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar and salt
- Used externally it helps with a smooth, glowing complexion
- No artificial Colours, flavourings and preservatives
Each Aloe Vera Capsule contains (average): %NRV
Aloe Vera Gel Extract (200:1) (equivalent to 5000mg fresh Aloe Vera)
25mg* *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 6 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule daily with a meal.
- Adults can increase dosage to two capsules daily if required.
- Capsules to be swallowed whole with water or used externally.
- To apply externally, pierce the capsule and squeeze the contents onto the skin, massaging until fully absorbed
Bulking Agent (soybean oil, vegetable shortening), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Anti-caking Agent (silica), Aloe Vera Gel Extract.
Allergens in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here