- Health and well being
- Rich nutrient content
- Natural flavour
Black seed oil promotes smooth and glowing skin and lustrous hair.
HealthAid black seed oil 150ml is an excellent liquid formula for general and all round health for people of all ages including growing children, athletes, women, men, vegans and vegetarians. It is of the highest quality, cold-pressed without chemical extraction and made exclusively from Black Cumin Seeds.
Most of the pharmacological properties of Black seed oil are mainly attributed to Quinine constituents, of which Thymoquinone is the most abundant. Rich source of unsaturated fatty acids Omega 6 & 9, Vitamins & Minerals, including Copper, Iron, Phosphorus and Zinc. Black seed oil has been known to have strong natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergic, and immune system regulating properties. It can help maintain normal body weight by improving metabolism. It is helpful for the maintenance of a healthy digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, and nervous system.
Research has shown that Black seed oil supplementation improves insulin sensitivity and helps maintain normal blood sugar levels. It stimulates immune system, helps fight infections and can be useful in managing high blood pressure, digestive disorders, headaches, asthma and bronchitis. Due to its anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulating properties Black seed oil can be beneficial for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune inflammatory conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Used externally, It may also hydrate hair, soften skin and act as a moisturiser.
Features of HealthAid black seed oil 150ml
- Rich source of unsaturated fatty acids Omega 6 & 9
- Cold-pressed without chemical extraction
- May improve insulin sensitivity and helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Bottled in amber dark high-quality bottles to prevent oxidation and rancidity
- Can be beneficial for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or flavourings
Each teaspoon (5ml) provides approximately:
Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
Oleic Acid (Omega 9)
α-Linoleic Acid (Omega 3)
NRV: EC Nutrient Reference Value
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Use product according to directions stated on the pack
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease
- Do not use after the expiry date
How to use
- Take one teaspoon (5ml) daily.
- Can also be used in salad dressing
Organic Black (Cumin) Seed Oil extracted from Nigella sativa.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here