- Natural source of B-complex
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Perfect for a vegan diet
Supports the release of energy from carbohydrates.
HealthAid brewers yeast 240 tablets (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a natural source of B-complex vitamins which assist the body convert food into fuel to produce energy and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. B vitamins also contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function and play a significant role in maintaining healthy hair and skin. Brewer’s yeast is a high source of Chromium which is a trace mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels.
Features of HealthAid brewers yeast 240 tablets
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract
- For the maintenance of a healthy body weight
- Free from gluten, corn, wheat, soya, dairy, sugar and salt
- For increased energy
- Aids in supporting a healthy digestive system
- High source of Chromium
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Six Brewers Yeast tablets contains (average): %NRV Brewers Yeast Powder 1800mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 240 tablets
- Adults and children over 6 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 6 to 8 tablets daily.
Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccaromyces cerevisiae).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here