- 10% GLA
- Cold pressed
- EPO oil with vitamin E
Helps maintain and keep the bodies metabolism running smoothly and efficiently.
HealthAid evening primrose oil 1000mg with vitamin E 30 capsules contains a rich source of Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids, linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which the body can only get through the diet or supplements. The body converts GLA to a hormone-like substance called Prostaglandin which contributes to the maintenance of normal metabolism, to keep it functioning efficiently and effectively. Evening primrose oil is the ideal supplement to help maintain healthy skin, flexible joints and all metabolic functions. HealthAid evening primrose oil 1000mg with vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Features of HealthAid evening primrose oil 1000mg with vitamin E 30 capsules
- Keeps the body metabolism running smoothly
- A rich natural source of Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Free from sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy and wheat
- Soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity
- No artificial Colours, flavourings and preservatives
Each HealthAid EPO 1000mg Capsule contains (average):
Evening Primrose Oil
Gama Linolenic acid (Minimum GLA 10%)
*Vitamin E (27iu)
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 6 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Please seek professional advice before taking this product if you are pregnant, or on any prescribed medication
- Do not use if you are a diagnosed epileptic
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule daily.
- Adults can increase up to four capsules daily if required.
Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule Shell [gellaing agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here