- Maintenance of normal formation of connective tissue
- Rich in vitamin C
- For healthy bones and joints
Contributes to the normal function of cartilage.
HealthAid Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl 1000mg 30 vegi tablets has been specially formulated with pharmaceutical grade Glucosamine (found mainly in joints and connective tissue) with added Vitamin C which contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage,bones and blood vessels. Addition of Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal formation of connective tissue (including cartilage). Fortified with Turmeric.
Features of HealthAid Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl 1000mg 30 vegitablets
- Optimum absorption and benefit to the body
- Natural non-toxic body constituent
- Free from sugar, salt, corn, gluten, yeast, gelatin, lactose, starch, wheat, soya and nut
- Body-warming herb Curcumin
- Maintain healthy mobile joints
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablet contains (average): %NRV Glucosamine Sulphate 2Kcl 1333mg * Which provides: Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg * Free Glucosamine 790mg * Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60mg 75 Manganese 2.5mg 125 Curcumin extract (10:1) [equivalent to 100mg of Curcumin powder] 10mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 vegi tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Caution: Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with breakfast.
Veg. Glucosamine Sulphate 2 KCl, di-calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Coating: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Curcumin Extract, Manganese (manganese sulphate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here