- Suitable for men and women
- Helps to nurture the texture, thickness and colour of your hair
- Rich in B vitamins
Formulated to provide vital nutrients required for healthy looking hair.
HealthAid Hair-vit® (B Vitamins, Essential Amino Acids) 30 capsules are specifically formulated to provide vital nutrients that are required for healthy looking hair. It is enriched with B Vitamins which works as an anti-aging agent and averts greying of hair and hair loss, also helps in promoting scalp circulation. Iodine helps to regulate thyroid hormone production, thus obviate dry hair and hair loss.
Zinc has a healing effect on the scalp and rejuvenation of the hair follicles. Hydrolysed Gelatine helps to strengthen nails and hair as well as help fortify hair shaft and scalp. It is especially well known for strengthening connective tissue and making hair and nails grow faster.
Amino Acids are key to the rejuvenation of the hair growth cycle, they help to build new cells and plays an important role in the metabolic processes, it is known to stimulate growth hormones and promote hair growth, quality and texture, also helps hair from falling out. All of these nutrients are very powerful precursors to hair growth and the rejuvenation of the hair shaft and scalp.
Features of HealthAid Hair-vit® (B Vitamins, Essential Amino Acids) 30 capsules
- May help to nourish the hair follicle, thicken hair and to give shining tone to hair
- Utilises patented soft gelatine technology
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy
- May help to reduce hair loss in men and women
- Beneficial in reducing hair loss after medication, radiation, skin disease, stress and anxiety
- May provide whole range of minerals for the healthy growth of hair
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Hair-vit Capsule contains (average): %NRV Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 10mg 909 Niacin (vitamin B3) 20mg 125 Vitamin B12 Biotin 20µg 40 Iron > 12mg 86 Choline Bitartrate 50mg * Yeast 100mg * Lecithin 20mg * L-Cysteine Hydrochloride 30mg * Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg 714 Vitamin B6 5mg 357 Vitamin B12 2µg 80 Pantothenic Acid 10mg 167 Zinc 2mg 20 Inositol 50mg * Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) 10mg * Hydrolysed Gelatine Powder ** 50mg * DL-Methionine 30mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
**: Provides: glycerine, proline, hydroxyproline, glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, serine, lysine, leucine, valine, threonine, phenylalanine, hydroxylysine, isoleucine, methionine, histidine, tyrosine.
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 16 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with breakfast.
Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine)], humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (black, brown, red iron oxides)], Bulking Agent (soybean oil, yellow beeswax, palm oil, coconut oil), di-Calcium Phosphate, Yeast Basic, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Hydrolysed Gelatine Powder, Ferrous Sulphate †, Dl-Methionine, L-Cysteine HCl, Nicotinamide, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Zinc Sulphate, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here