- Resistant strains
- 50 billion probiotic mix
- Immune support
Helps replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system
HealthAid ImmuProbio® (50 billion) is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices from destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
Features of HealthAid ImmuProbio® (50 billion) 30 vegicaps
- Helps maintain a bacterial balance within the body
- Free from yeast, gluten, dairy and soya
- Useful in preventing and treating diarrhoea and constipation
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- Supports and maximises the benefits of a healthy diet
Each ImmuProbio Capsule Contains (Average): Bifidobacterium bifidum 25 billion* Lactobacillus acidophilus 10 billion * Lactobacillus rhamnosus 4.5 billion* Lactobacillus plantarum 3 billion* Bifidobacterium breve 2 billion* Bifidobacterium longum 2 billion* Lactobacillus casei 2 billion* Lactobacillus lactis 1 billion* Lactobacillus bulgaricus 250 million* Lactobacillus salvarius 250 million* Total cultures 50billion* Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) 189mg * The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
- 30 vegicaps
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease
- Do not use after the expiry date
How to use
- Take 1 capsule daily with breakfast.
B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. breve and B. longum, L. casei, L. lactis, L. bulgaricus, L. salivarius, Rice Maltodextrin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here