- Helps to improve energy levels
- One a day capsules
- High potency
High potency one-a-day capsule contains 600mg of the finest pure standardised Panax Ginseng.
Ginseng is the most famous herb of the far East and is used by people word wide for extra strength, vigour, vitality and drive. Korean ginseng is a particular strain of ginseng that is so named because it is cultivated in Korea. HealthAid Korean ginseng 250mg 50 capsules have eight percent of ginsenosides in each capsule, which is the active ingredient in Korean Ginseng. This high potency one-a-day capsule contains 600mg of the finest pure standardised Panax Ginseng extract organically grown in the Korean foothills.
Features of HealthAid Korean ginseng 250mg 50 capsules
- Age-old herb renowned for its ability to boost physical and mental vitality
- Natural ability to help counter the effects of stress
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, lactose, dairy, sugar and salt
- Helps to boost the immune system
- No artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
Each Korean Ginseng 250mg capsule contains (average): %NRV
Korean ginseng powder
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 50 capsules
- Adults and children over 16 years of age
- Those who are constantly tired and run down
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule daily.
- Adults can increase up to four capsules daily if required.
Soybean Oil, Korean Ginseng Powder, Vegetable Shortening, Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Capsule Shell: Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water, Black Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here