- Suitable for men and women
- Formulated using detoxifying herbs
- Contains amino acids and dandelion
Helps to maintain liver health and general well being.
HealthAid Livercare® 60 tablets are specially formulated using detoxifying herbs, such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Turmeric and Artichoke. Lipotropic factors such as Methionine, Choline and Inositol are also included to maintain liver health and general well being. An original cleansing supplement suitable for men and women.
The liver is the metabolic centre of the body, responsible for the processing of much of the body’s metabolic waste. The liver processes this through two main mechanisms, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard; and nutritional support is essential for it to function optimally.
Features of HealthAid Livercare® 60 tablets
- Original cleansing supplement suitable for men and women
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, starch, dairy and soya
- Supports and maintains liver health
- 17 beneficial nutrients
- Aids your body's general well being
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
Two Livercare Tablets Contain (Average): %NRV Two Livercare Tablets Contain (Average): %NRV Beta Carotene 10 mg * Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 2.8 mg 255 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.2 mg 229 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 36 mg 225 Vitamin B6 4mg 286 Folic Acid 400 µg 200 Vitamin B12 2 µg 80 Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 12 mg 200 L- Cysteine 200 mg * L- Glutamine 200 mg * L - Methionine 200mg * Choline 200mg * Inositol 200mg * Dandelion Root 200mg * Artichoke leaf Powder 100mg * Curcumin Extract 50mg * Milk Thistle Extract** (**standardised to min 80% silybins) 80mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 60 Tablets
- Adults and children over 16 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, and/or if you are on prescribed medication
How to use
- Take 2 tablets daily with breakfast.
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Choline Dihydrate Citrate, Inositol, L-Cysteine HCL, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum), Curcumin Extract (Curcuma longa), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinalis), Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), Anti-caking Agents (veg.magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Artichoke Leaf Powder (Cynara scolymus), Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), Beta Carotene, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Binding agents [acacia, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here