- Suitable for men and women
- With added Choline
- For normal liver function
Helps to maintain liver health and general well being.
HealthAid milk thistle complex 60 tablets has been specially formulated to offer nutritional support that is essential for the liver to function optimally.
The liver is the metabolic centre of the body, responsible for the processing of much of the body’s metabolic waste. The liver processes this through two main mechanisms, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard; and nutritional support is essential for it to function optimally.
Features of HealthAid milk thistle complex 60 tablets
- Helps the liver to function optimally
- Vegetarian tablets
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, starch, soya
- Supports and maintains liver health
- Phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification
Two tablets of Milk Thistle Complex contains (average): % NRV Beta Carotene 10mg * Thiamin (vitamin B1) 2.8mg 255 Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 3.2mg 229 Niacin (vitamin B3) 36mg 225 Vitamin B6 4mg 286 Folic Acid 400μg 200 Vitamin B12 2μg 80 Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) 12mg 200 L-Cysteine 200mg * L-Glutamine 200mg * L-Methionine 200mg * Choline 200mg * Inositol 200mg * Dandelion Root Powder
200mg * Artichoke Leaf Powder 100mg * Milk Thistle Extract** Powder [**standardised to min 80% silybins] 80mg * Curcumin Extract** Powder [**standardized to min 20% curcuminoids] 50mg *
NRV: EC Nutrient Reference Value
*: EC NRV Not Yet Established
- 60 Tablets
- Adults and children over 16 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, and/or if you are on prescribed medication
How to use
- Take 2 tablets daily with breakfast.
Bulking Agents (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, Choline Citrate, Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinalis), Inositol, Artichoke Leaf Powder, Standardised Milk Thistle Extract, Curcumin Extract, Anti-caking agents (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Beta Carotene, Glazing Agent (opadry clear), Niacin (nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin HCL (vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here