- Gluten free
- 30 billion probiotic cultures
- GMO free
A unique formulation that helps optimise the production of excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters.
HealthAid mood probio 30 capsules provide specifically selected strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, known to optimise the production of excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters important for good mood and healthy cognitive function. Lactobacillus rhamnosus stimulates the production of GABA - an inhibitory neurotransmitter deficiency of which contributes to anxiety. Bifidobacterium infantis increases the levels of Serotonin - a neurotransmitter which is low in problems associated with negative emotions.
An unhealthy gut flora can have an impact on our mental health and potentially contribute to issues associated with negative emotions and excessive worry. Specific microbes living within the intestines play an important role in creating brain neurotransmitters with significant positive effect on our mood. HealthAid® MoodProbio™ contains 30 billion probiotic cultures to promote good mood, help support nervous system, cognitive functions of the brain, strong immune system and digestive health.
Your gut is your second brain, as it originates from the same type of tissue as your brain. These two systems are connected via the tenth cranial nerve - vagus nerve and, hence they work in tandem; each one is influencing the other. Probiotics in MoodProbio™ help to re balance your gut flora, improving health of the nervous system. It also contains Lactobacillus helveticus strains, which help reduce levels of corticosterone (stress hormone), as well as Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus casei, known to modulate dopamine (a neurotransmitter that promotes good mood and helps control brain’s pleasure centre).
Features of HealthAid mood probio 30 capsules
- Promotes good mood
- May help support the nervous system
- Supports the cognitive functions of the brain
- Helps provide a strong immune system and digestive health
Each Capsule Contains (Average):
Bifidobacterium longum 4.8 billion* Bifidobacterium infantis 1.2 billion* Total Bifido Probiotic Cultures 6 billion* Lactobacillus plantarum 6 billion* Lactobacillus helveticus 6 billion* Lactobacillus casei 4.8 billion* Lactobacillus brevis 4.8 billion* Lactobacillus salivarius 1.2 billion* Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.2 billion* Total Lacto Probiotic Cultures 24 billion* Total cultures 30 billion* Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) 100mg * The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions. NRV not yet established.Ment
- 30 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease
- Do not use after the expiry date
How to use
- Take 1 capsule daily with breakfast.
Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Corn Maltodextrin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here