- Omega 3 enriched
- Caring for you and your baby
- Rich in DHA and folic acid
A pre and post-natal vitamin and mineral supplement.
HealthAid Pregnazon® complete (Omega 3) 60 capsules is rich in vital ingredients that provide manifold health benefits:
Folic Acid and Vitamin B12: are crucial for proper neural development preventing brain or spinal cord defect defects in the developing fetus and help prevent fatigue during pregnancy.
Iron: helps mothers maintain normal energy levels, prevents anaemia (very common during pregnancy), and supports healthy fetal development preventing premature delivery.
Iodine and Biotin: deficiency can result in improper fetal development as it plays important role in DNA replication.
Omega-3: fatty acids (DHA & EPA) support proper brain development and function, help prevent dry skin, and promote good mood, heart and eye function during pregnancy.
Vitamin C: increases Iron absorption, and together with natural Vitamin E, Beta Carotene & Selenium fights oxidative damage and supports immune system.
Zinc: contributes to normal fertility & reproduction, DNA synthesis, vision, hormonal balance, immune & nervous system function, development of bones, as well as healthy hair, skin & nails.
Vitamin D: is crucial for bone & teeth development, immunity, mood and brain function. Its deficiency is very common and is linked to high risk of developing autoimmune conditions including type I diabetes.
Magnesium: is believed to be the key cause of morning sickness, mood & sleep problems, and muscle cramps. During pregnancy, appropriate levels of Magnesium help to keep the uterus from contracting prematurely.
B vitamins: support nervous system development and in pregnant women they are vital for progesterone production (especially B5 & B6), hormonal balance, metabolism, energy, and nervous system function.
Features of HealthAid pregnazon complete (omega 3) capsules
- Increases Iron absorption
- Supports bone & teeth development, immunity, mood and brain function
- Free from salt, wheat, yeast and gluten
- support nervous system development and in pregnant women they are vital for progesterone production
- Aids hormonal balance, metabolism, energy, and nervous system function
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Two Pregnazon Complete capsules contains (average): %NRV Natural Beta Carotene 800μg * Vitamin E (37iu) 25mg 208 Thiamin (vitamin B1) 4mg 364 Niacin (vitamin B3) 20mg 125 Folic Acid 800μg 400 Biotin 150μg 300 Vitamin K 75μg 100 Iron† 40mg 286 Zinc 15mg 150 Copper 1mg 100 Fish Oil Which Provides: Omega-3 390mg * DHA 308mg * Vitamin D3 (800iu) 20μg 400 Vitamin C 100mg 125 Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 3mg 214 Vitamin B6 10mg 714 Vitamin B12 6μg 240 Pantothenic Acid 6mg 100 Calcium 125mg 16 Magnesium 150mg 40 Iodine 150μg 100 Selenium 55μg 100 Fish Oil 600mg * Which Provides: EPA 60mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 60 capsules
- Women who are preparing for a pregnancy
- Women who are already pregnant (at any stage of the 40 week pregnancy cycle)
- Women who have just given birth
- Women who are breast-feeding
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
How to use
- Take 2 tablets daily.
Capsule Shell (gelatin, glycerol, water, titanium dioxide, sodium copper chlorophyllin powder), Omega Fish oil concentrate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous fumarate, Calcium carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vegetable shortening, Natural Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Lecithin unbleached, Zinc oxide, Palm oil, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), Vitamin B12 (maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), Sodium selenite, Potassium iodine, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Natural Beta Carotene, Cupric sulfate anhydrous, Folic acid, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Biotin, Vitamin K (phytomenadione).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here