- Powerful adaptogen
- One a day capsules
- Contain eleutherosides
Powerful antioxidant that protects the body against free radical damage.
Siberian Ginseng is a powerful adaptogen than can help promote a feeling of stamina and endurance. It is a potent herb that helps combat fatigue and promotes general wellbeing for both men and women of all ages. HealthAid Siberian ginseng 250mg 30 capsules uses a high quality pure Siberian Ginseng root extract, matured to contain optimum levels of eleutherosides, the active component found within ginseng.
Features of HealthAid Siberian ginseng 250mg 30 capsules
- Promotes general wellbeing
- Matured to contain optimum levels of eleutherosides
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar and salt
- A potent herb that helps combat fatigue
- No artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- Protects the body against the adverse effects of stress
- Enhances athletic performance
Each Sibergin Ginseng 250mg Capsule contains (average): %NRV
Siberian Ginseng Extract (equivalent to 1250mg of Ginseng root powder)
[standardised for min 7-8% eleutherosides]
250mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 16 years of age
- Those who are constantly tired and run down
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsules daily on an empty stomach.
- Can also be taken as an infusion for tea-place one capsule in a cup, add boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add sugar or honey to sweeten as desired.
Bulking Agent (soybean oil, vegetable oil, yellow beeswax), Siberian Ginseng Root Extract (eleutherococcus senticosus), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Emulsifier (lecithin)..
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here