- One of natures’ most powerful healers
- Easy to swallow
- Natural anti-bacterial
Turmeric is one of natures’ most powerful healers.
HealthAid Turmeric (curcumin) 750mg 60 tablets are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency. Turmeric is one of natures’ most powerful healers. Curcumin the active ingredient in Turmeric makes it a potent antioxidant. Turmeric has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help maintain overall well being.
Features of HealthAid Turmeric (curcumin) 750mg 60 tablets
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- High purity and high potency
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, sugar and salt
- Can help with maintaining overall well being
- Wild crafted or organically grown herbs
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Turmeric Tablet contains (average):
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 60 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
- Take one to three tablets a day.
Turmeric Powder (curcumalonga), Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here