- Enhances immunity
- Formation of bones and teeth and
- Protects against cold and infections
Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, skin and mucous membranes.
HealthAid vitamin A 5000iu 100 capsules have been specifically formulated to help support normal iron metabolism and proper function of the immune system. These vitamins also play an important role in cell differentiation and contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, mucous membrane function and healthy looking skin. Vitamin A capsules can be taken by people with eye disorders, those recovering from surgery as well as those who have skin conditions. It may also benefit those on a diet where the consumption of liver and dairy products or certain vegetables may be limited.
Features of HealthAid vitamin A 5000iu 100 capsules
- Can help to reduce occurrences of night blindness
- Effective against skin disorders, such as acne
- Acts as an anti-oxidant
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
Each Vitamin A capsule contains (average): % NRV Vitamin A (5000iu) 1.5mg 188 Vitamin D (400iu) 10µg 200 *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 100 capsules
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- This product contains fish oil and soya
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule daily with food; adults can take up to two capsules daily if required.
Bulking Agent (Soybean Oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (Gelatine), humectant, (Glycerol, Purified Water)] Fish Oil, Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin D (ergocalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here