- Gentle on the stomach
- 500mg of vitamin C
- Buffered with Rosehip and Acerola
Highly bio available and gentle on the stomach.
HealthAid vitamin C 500mg 60 chewable tablets has been formulated to contribute to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of Iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Acerola so it is highly bio available and gentle on the stomach.
Features of HealthAid vitamin C 500mg chewable tablets
- Helps to maintains healthy teeth and gums
- Does not irritate stomach
- Absorbed rapidly
Each Vitamin C 500mg Tablet Contains (Average):
Vitamin C 500mg 625 [Ascorbic Acid 310mg & Sodium Ascorbate 240mg] Also Contains: Rosehip powder 25mg * Acerola powder 25mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 60 chewable tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning.
- Adults can increase up to six tablets daily if required.
- Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here