- Support the immune system
- Promotes bone and healthy teeth
- Help calcium absorption
Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in the normal and healthy functioning of your immune system. It helps your body to absorb and utilise calcium and phosphorous which play a crucial function in bone formation and mineralisation, helping to develop strong healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin D and calcium are ideal for post-menopausal women as they can help reduce the loss of bone mineral.
Features of HealthAid vitamin D 500iu 60 Vegan Tablets
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Supports your immune system Suitable
- Daily use
- May protect against bones disorders
- Helps to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
- Help to promote calcium absorption
- 60 tablets
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- To be taken as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1-2 tablets daily.
Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here