- Supports strong healthy bones
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- Added immune support
Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsule which allows maximum absorption and assimilation.
HealthAid vitamin D3 10,000iu 30 vegicaps have been designed to provide you with a good source of Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin which has several important functions within the body. Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in the immune system, is vital for the maintenance of normal muscle function and aids in the process of cell division.
Its role in facilitating the absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous in the body and plays an important part in the formation and mineralisation of bone. This contributes to the maintenance of strong, healthy bones and teeth and supports normal blood Calcium levels. Even with a varied diet, it is difficult to get enough Vitamin D through food alone, as it is not naturally abundant in many foods. HealthAid vitamin D3 10,000iu 30 vegicaps comes in an easy to swallow soft gelatin capsule which allows maximum absorption and assimilation.
Features of HealthAid vitamin D3 10,000iu 30 vegicaps
- Maximum absorption and assimilation
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, lactose, nut, sugar and salt
- Maintenance of strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Supports normal blood Calcium levels
- Absorbed rapidly
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Capsule Contains (Average):
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 vegicaps
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Caution: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable safe limits in the body. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- This dose of Vitamin D is not intended for daily use. Consult your healthcare practitioner for dosing instructions and guidelines.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here