- Supports strong healthy bones
- Easy to swallow vegeterian capsule
- Added immune support
Easy to swallow soft gelatine capsule which allows maximum absorption and assimilation.
HealthAid vitamin D3 20,000iu 30 vegicaps have been designed to provide you with a good source of Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin which has several important functions within the body. Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in the immune system, is vital for the maintenance of normal muscle function and aids in the process of cell division.
Its role in facilitating the absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous in the body and plays an important part in the formation and mineralisation of bone. This contributes to the maintenance of strong, healthy bones and teeth and supports normal blood Calcium levels. Even with a varied diet, it is difficult to get enough Vitamin D through food alone, as it is not naturally abundant in many foods. HealthAid vitamin D3 10,000iu 30 vegicaps comes in an easy to swallow soft gelatine capsule which allows maximum absorption and assimilation.
Features of HealthAid vitamin D3 20,000iu vegicaps
- Maximum absorption and assimilation
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, lactose, nut, sugar and salt
- Maintenance of strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Supports normal blood Calcium levels
- Absorbed rapidly
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Capsule Contains (Average):
Vitamin D3 (20,000iu)
* EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 vegicaps
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Caution: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable safe limits in the body. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- This dose of Vitamin D is not intended for daily use. Consult your healthcare practitioner for dosing instructions and guidelines.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here