- Chelated for optimum absorption
- Essential mineral
- Healthy immunity
Easily absorbed and assimilated by the body for optimum effect.
HealthAid zinc gluconate 70mg (10mg elemental zinc) 90 tablets contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, micro nutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin, nails, normal testosterone levels in blood, normal vision, and normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress. Zinc Gluconate can be taken by men to improve male health and by everyone to help increase appetite, immunity and well being.
Features of HealthAid zinc gluconate 70mg (10mg elemental zinc) 90 tablets
- Vitamin C to increase Iron absorption and a range of other B vitamins
- Essential mineral
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar, salt
- Contributes to the formation of healthy red blood cell and haemoglobin
- Provides a feeling of strength, vigour and vitality
- No artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
Each Zinc Gluconate 70mg tablet contains (average):
Zinc Gluconate 70mg * Which provides Zinc 10mg 100
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 90 tablets
- Adults and children over 6 years of age
- Those with lowered immunity
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take three tablets daily with main meals as a food supplement.
Zinc Gluconate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Binding Agent (acacia gum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here