- Normal cognitive function
- Essential mineral
- Healthy immunity
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism.
Many of us are deficient in Zinc due to mineral-depleted soils, medication side effects, plant-based diets, and other diets high in grain. Zinc deficiency is associated with increased colds and flu, chronic fatigue, depression, acne, low birth weight babies, learning problems and poor school performance in children, among others. Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, fertility and reproduction. It is also essential for normal protein synthesis, as well as macro nutrient, carbohydrate and acid-base metabolism. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, skin, hair and nails. Zinc is present everywhere in our body and is needed to produce tryptophan and serotonin, which is important neurotransmitter that makes us happy and regulates our appetite. Zinc also works as an antioxidant, slowing down the ageing process and protecting us from free radical damage. This is because our body uses Zinc to create super oxide dismutase (SOD), one of the most powerful antioxidants.
Features of HealthAid zinc sulphate 200mg (45mg elemental zinc) 90 tablets
- Improve male health
- Increase appetite, immunity, and well being
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar, salt
- for the maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin
- For the function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress
- No artificial Colours, flavourings and preservatives
Each Zinc Sulphate Tablet contains (average):
Zinc† (from 200mg Zinc Sulphate)
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 90 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
- Those with lowered immunity
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with a meal.
Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Glazing Agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here