- 500mg apple cider vinegar extract within each one-a-day tablet
- With added chromium for macro nutrient metabolism
- And zinc for normal carbohydrate, fatty acid and acid-based metabolism
Extracted from orchard apples, with chromium and zinc to support your metabolism.
Healthspan apple cider vinegar is formulated using specially selected apples that are freshly pressed. Each tablet contains 500mg of apple cider with added Chromium, which contributes to macro nutrient metabolism and maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, and zinc, which contributes to normal carbohydrate, fatty acid and acid-based metabolism.
The Mother has been created using a collection of 'friendly' bacteria and is formed during this process which then converts the alcohol into acetic acid, the active ingredient in vinegar. The Mother is what gives vinegar its cloudy appearance.
Features of Healthspan apple cider vinegar 500mg tablets
- Easy to take tablets
- Supports your metabolism
- 500mg of apple cider
- Expertly developed
- Collection of 'friendly' bacteria
- Using freshly pressed apples
Actives Per tablet % NRV Apple Cider Vinegar 500 mg Chromium 40 μg 100 Zinc 5 mg 50
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place, in original packaging, out of sight and reach of young children
- If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice
How to use
- Swallow one tablet daily with water.
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agent: Ground Rice Hulls, Coating (Hypromellose, Peppermint Oil), Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Citrate, Chromic Chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here