- 100% natural
- Blended with olive oil
Non-psychoactive, naturally sourced hemp cannabidiol.
Healthspan's CBD oil capsules are formulated with CBD oil that has been tenderly extracted from the hemp plants grown in the EU. The extraction process used by Healthspan uses non-toxic CO2, meaning that the oil is fully purified and decarboxylated. Healthspan unique extraction process results in a legal and safe high-quality oil. The oil is batch-tested to ensure it contains no impurities and has high levels of CBD with less than 1mg THC per pack.
What is CBD oil?CBD (Cannabidiol) is a cannabinoid compound extracted from the hemp plant. Grown legally in Europe for multiple industrial purposes, hemp (cannabis satvia L.) contains only trace levels of THC, this means that CBD has no addictive or psychoactive effects.
Features of Healthspan CBD oil 450mg 30 capsules
- High quality cannabidiol from hemp
- Botanical food supplement
- All-natural ingredients
- Gelatine free
- Blended with olive oil to aid absorption
- 30 x 15mg capsules
- 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more than two capsules per day
- If you are new to taking CDB it is recommended to start on a low dosage and build up slowly over time if needed
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, we recommend you consult your doctor before taking
- CBD oil is not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any ailments
- If you are already using CBD products with prescription medication or other medicines or have any medical conditions, we recommend speaking to your doctor or pharmacist for advice
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Swallow whole 1 - 2 capsules daily with water. For optimal results capsules are best taken at regular intervals throughout the day.
CBD Oil Prep (Olive Oil, Hemp Extract), Capsule Shell (Hypromellose, Gellan Gum)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here