- Fight the first signs of cold and flu
- Peppermint flavour
- Zinc to support your immune system
Protect your immune system with the power of zinc.
Fight the first signs of cold and flu with these refreshing peppermint-flavoured lozenges containing zinc. The lozenges coat the membranes of your nose and throat, protecting and support your immune system.
Features of Healthspan immunovit zinc defence lozenges
- Peppermint flavoured lozenges
- Coats and protects the membranes of your nose and throat
- Providing 10mg ionic zinc (100% NRV)
- 45 lozenges
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- If you are taking any prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions, always consult a healthcare professional before taking this product
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place, in original packaging, out of sight and reach of young children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
How to use
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours as required, up to a maximum of nine lozenges daily.
- Use for a period of up to 10 days, if symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Zinc Acetate 34mg. Providing: Ionic Zinc 10mg (100 NRV%).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here