- Contains a natural source coenzyme Q10 capsule
- A sustainable, algal source of vegan omega 3
- A cardio complex, containing black garlic, L-Arginine, and B vitamins
Comprehensive formulation of heart health nutrients packed into three tablets.
This expertly formulated collection of supplements comes in convenient daily tear strips, all featuring ingredients to support your heart health, energy-yielding metabolism, the formation of red blood cells, and normal muscle function. Each daily dose provides you with:
Coenzyme Q10: Each capsule contains 100mg CoQ10 with 100% NRV of vitamin B1 (thiamine) for normal heart function.
Vegan Omega 3: an algal source of the omega 3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, sustainably sourced form marine microflora and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Each capsule contains 170mg DHA and 85mg EPA for normal heart function.
Cardio Complex: a comprehensive formulation of heart health nutrients packed into one tablet. Containing black garlic extract, the amino acid L-Arginine, the minerals chromium and magnesium, and a full complex of B vitamins.
Features of Healthspan Love your heart 84 tablets
- Easy to follow daily tear strips
- Ingredients to support your heart health
- Energy yeilding metabolism
- Expertly developed
- Full complex of B vitamins
Actives Per dose % NRV Vitamin B1 2.2mg 200 Vitamin B2 1.4mg 100 Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 16mg NE 100 Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6mg 100 Vitamin B6 1.4mg 100 Vitamin B12 2.5µg 100 Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 10µg 200 Vitamin E 12mg α-TE 100 Biotin 50µg 100 Folic Acid 200µg 100 Vitamin K2 37.5µg 50 Chromium 40µg 100 Magnesium 75mg 20 Black Garlic Extract equivalent to
500mg L-Arginine 50mg Coenzyme Q10 100mg Algal Omega 3 Oil 500mg Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids
of which DHA
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value NE = Niacin Equivalent α-TE = Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent ug = microgram
- 84 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place, in original packaging, out of sight and reach of young children
- If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice
How to use
- Swallow one multivitamin tablet, one coenzyme Q10 capsule and one vegetarian omega 3 capsule daily with water.
Multivitamin Tablet: bulking agent: Calcium Carbonate Prep. (Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin), Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Black Garlic Extract, Coating (Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc), Magnesium Stearate, Nicotinamide, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acid Succinate, Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Starch, Cholecalciferol, Sucrose, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin K2 Prep. (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Menaquinone-7), Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Methylcobalamin.
Coenzyme Q10 Capsule: Sunflower Oil, Capsule Shell (Glycerin, Starch, Carrageenan, Iron Oxide, Sodium Carbonate), Coenzyme Q10, Emulsifier: Glyceryl Monostearate, Sunflower Lecithin, Thiamin Nitrate.
Vegetarian Omega 3 Capsule: Algal Omega 3 Oil (DHA and EPA Rich Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., Rosemary Flavour, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols), Capsule Shell (Starch, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here