- Free from nasty odours
- Clinically tested on real heads
- Pesticide free
With this clinically proven Hedrin liquid gel you can deal with head lice at any stage in 15 minutes
Hedrin once liquid gel kills lice and their eggs. It is not a chemical toxin, but instead physically suffocates the lice. It also contains penetrol, which aids in penetrating louse eggs and killing them. Hedrin once liquid gel has been shown to function with just one application, however a follow-up inspection one week later should be performed to ensure that no lice or eggs have escaped the coating. If any live lice are found, the treatment can be reapplied. The gel can be applied as often as needed without causing lice to develop resistance
Features of Hedrin once liquid gel
- Kills head lice & eggs in just 15 minutes
- Works with just one application
- Put straight on dry hair
- Easy treatment to kill head lice and eggs
- 6+ months
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Hedrin 4% lotion is a medicine and contains dimeticone
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake before every use.
- Apply straight onto dry hair.
- Work in with a comb or fingers, cover from root to tip.
- Leave for 15 minutes(or longer if more convenient).
- Apply shampoo directly to the entire surface of the hair without first wetting it, shampoo thoroughly then rinse with water. Repeat the process, then apply conditioner, rinse and dry. Hedrin once liquid gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily.
Dimethicone, Nerolidol (Penetrol), PEG/PPG Dimethicone Co-Polymer, Silica Silylate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here