- With vitamin D
- Maintain healthy bones and contributes to normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal brain function and vision
One a day tablets for the maintenance of healthy bones and muscle function.
Vitamin D helps maintain healthy bones and contributes to normal muscle function. Lloydspharmacy High Strength Cod Liver Oil & Fish Oil with Vitamins A & D, Food Supplement, 60 Capsules. Contains a source of DHA. A 250mg daily intake of DHA contributes towards the maintenance of normal brain function and vision, and can be found in oily fish. Vitamin D helps the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.upplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of LloydsPharmacy high strength cod liver oil & fish oil with vitamins A&D 60 capsules
- High strength
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Daily supplement
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV Vitamin A 400µg RE 50 Vitamin D 5µg 100 Cod liver oil & 501mg - Fish body oil 499mg - Providing EPA & DHA 187mg -
- 60 tablets
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard.
How to use
- Take one tablet each day.
Cod Liver Oil ( Fish) , Fish Oil, Capsule Shell ( Beef Gelatin, Glycerol) , Vitamin A Palmitate, Triglycerides, Sunflower Seed Oil, Antioxidant ( Tocopherol) , Vitamin D3.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here