- For silky soft skin
- Perfect bathtime pal
- Suitable for sensitive skin
For kids who love splashing like a seal in the bath.
This range of bathing essentials from HiPP have been specially developed to be free of everything that isn't kind to sensitive skin and to minimise the risk of allergies. For four generations, the Hipp family has gone that little but further to take care of life's little things, the things that we believe really matter.
Features of HiPP kids soft & smooth all-in-one wash
- Squeaky clean results
- Developed by baby skincare experts
- Free from PEG, paraffins & essential oils
- Dermatologically tested
- Recyclable bottle
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with clean water
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Squeeze a bit into your hands, lather, then gently massage into skin and hair, and rinse out.
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, p-Anisic Acid, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here