- For management of reflux & regurgitation
- Nutritionally complete formula
- Suitable from birth
Nutritional formula for dietary management of reflux and regurgitation.
Under medical supervision, HiPP's anti reflux powder can be used as the sole source of nutrition for your baby, or as part of a varied weaning diet when introduced at around six months. Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP organic, personally guarantees every product they make, just as his family has done for over 120 years.
Features of HiPP organic anti reflux baby powder from birth
- Recyclable box
- Carob bean gum to thicken formula
- Thickened milk formula
- For special medical purposes from birth
- Helps feed stay down
- From birth
Warnings and cautions
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance.
- Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- This product should not be used in conjunction with antacids or other feed thickeners
- Due to the presence of the natural thickener carob bean gum in this formula, you may notice that your baby's stool becomes softer. This is perfectly normal
- Not suitable for parental use
- Do not use if your baby is allergic to cows’ milk
- Store in a cool dry place, do not refrigerate
- Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
How to use
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 500ml of freshly run water and leave to cool for 45 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the feeding guide).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder, 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30ml).
- Level off the powder using the scoop leveller.
- Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and roll between the palms for 5 seconds.
- Shake for 20 seconds, then leave to stand for 7 minutes to thicken.
- Shake again, then check that the milk is at feeding temperature (approx. 37°C).
- Feed immediately.
- Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Skimmed milk, whey product, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, thickening agent locust bean gum, fish oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, Mortierella alpina-oil, sodium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, choline, calcium chloride, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, L-leucine, magnesium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, zinc sulphate, niacin, pantothenic acid, inositol, vitamin E, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here