- Ready to feed
- Gentle organic ingredients
- Breastmilk substitute
Ready to feed bottle from birth.
A nutritionally complete, whey based, ready to drink infant milk made from gentle organic ingredients, gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze. It is suitable if baby is not being breastfed, or to complement breastfeeding. HiPP organic quality is something particularly special and very important to them. To achieve this, HiPP work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible organic ingredients.
Features of HiPP organic first infant ready to feed bottle from birth
- Brand new recipe
- Nutritionally complete formula
- Contains omega 3 LCPs
- Recyclable bottle
- Climate positive
- From birth
Warnings and cautions
- Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Clean your baby’s teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
- Unused feed in this bottle should be refrigerated immediately (below 5°C) and used within 24 hours
- Store dry and at room temperature before opening, but out of direct sunlight
How to use
Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
Organic whey product, organic skimmed milk, organic cream, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic sunflower oil, organic rapeseed oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, organic emulsifier lecithins, fish oil, Mortierella alpina-oil, calcium salts of citric acid, potassium citrate, choline, calcium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-phenylalanine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, magnesium hydroxide, L-histidine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, cupric sulphate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, folic acid, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here