- Organic milk powder
- With vitamins C & D
- Helps the immune system
Organic baby milk from 6 months.
Made from gentle organic ingredients to complement the weaning diet from 6 months onwards when moving from breast or infant milk feeding. HiPP organic quality is something particularly special and very important to us. HiPP don't just meet EU organic standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, they work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible organic ingredients.
Features of HiPP organic follow on baby powder
- Organic follow on milk
- For normal function of the immune system
- Climate positive
- Packed with iron
- Recyclable box
- Babies from 6 months+
Warnings and cautions
- Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully, failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
How to use
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding guide).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder, 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml).
- Level off the powder using the scoop leveller.
- Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37 °C) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
- Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil❤, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic whey product, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, fish oil1, potassium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-tyrosine, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, magnesium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, L-cystine, niacin, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, manganese sulphate, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin.
❤ from sustainable organic production.
1 contains DHA sourced sustainably.
Allergy advice - See ingredients shown in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here