- Plant based supplement
- Supports natural defences
- Cherry & berry flavour
Vegan friendly vitamin shot.
Hitamins have ensured that their multivitamin shot is full of your essential daily vitamins and minerals, these include a complete B-vitamin profile and natural plant extracts like green tea and ginseng. You can enjoy your shot of daily goodness by taking it straight, adding to water or even your favourite smoothie.
Can be taken straight or added to water and smoothies for a tasty, convenient way to get a shot of goodness daily.
Features of Hitamins multivitamin shot
- Supports psychological function
- Made with natural plant extracts
- Great tasting natural flavourings
- No added sugar
- Vegan & vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- This product does not claim to treat, cure or prevent any form of disease
- It is strongly advised that you consult a doctor before taking if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, or taking any form of prescription medication
- Stop using immediately and consult a doctor if you experience any adverse effects or symptoms
- Made in a factory that also handles cereals containing gluten, peanuts and other nuts, and soya
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Shake before use.
- Take one shot daily.
Water, VG, Natural Flavouring, Guarana, Green Tea Extract, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Sweetener (Sucralose), Ginseng, Zinc Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here