- Natural touch massage
- Dual direction nodes for ultimate relief
- For legs, lumbar, shoulders & neck
Make your journeys more comfortable.
Whether you have a long flight or a train journey, you can count on the shiatsu massage technology to relieve your tensed muscles and knead away the everyday aches, time and time again. Perfect for on the go use, the gel massage nodes in this portable travel pillow allow for a natural touch massage that relaxes your tense muscles.
This product has dual direction nodes for ultimate relief while travelling and a handy travel bag to easily carry it around wherever you go. Ergonomically designed for multiple use on legs, lumbar, shoulders and neck, you will now no longer lean on your seat partner. With soothing heat function, rechargeable batteries and a built-in control buttons, you can now bid adieu to tiresome travels.
Features of HoMedics gel shiatsu travel pillow
- Gel massage nodes
- Heated function to soothe tired muscles
- Built in buttons for easy control
- Perfect size & shape
- Travel size to take away with you
- Rechargeable battery
- Includes travel bag
L: 32 x W: 12 x H: 19.5cm
- Weight: 1.77kg
Warnings and cautions
- Always consult a doctor before using the massage device on other parts of the body of a person fitted with a pacemaker
- Never use the massage device on swollen, burned, inflamed or damaged skin or body parts
- The massage device must not be used on lacerated wounds, capillaries, varicose veins, acne, coupe rose, herpes or other skin diseases
- The massage device must not be used during pregnancy
- Do not use the massage device on the face (eyes), on the larynx or on other particularly sensitive parts of the body
- Do not use the device for foot massage
- Never use the device after taking medication or consuming alcohol (reduced levels of awareness)
- You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if you have a serious illness or are recovering from an operation on the upper body
How to use
- Please see enclosed instructions for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- L: 32 x W: 12 x H: 19.5cm