- Helps children with bedwetting
- Overnight protection
- Designed to be worn discreetly
DryNites pyjama pants help children through the bedwetting stage by offering the best overnight protection helping your child stay dry and comfortable throughout the night.
Designed to be worn discreetly under nightwear, DryNites pyjama pants can be put on and taken off like real underwear. Because they're discreet and underwear like, children can feel more confident and independent at bedtime, for dry nights either at home or nights away. They feature a thin super absorbent pad that draws wetness away from the skin.
DryNites pyjama pants help children to manage the bedwetting phase by providing unbeatable overnight protection, meaning a better night's sleep for your child and for you too. Huggies drynites pyjama pants are designed for bedwetting children between the ages of 3 and 15 years.
Features of Huggies drynites pyjama pants boys 4-7 years
- Children feel confident & independent
- Thin super absorbent pad
- Draws wetness from skin
- 10 pack
- Boys aged 4-7 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Keep the packaging away from babies and children
How to use
- Please see packaging for instructions.
Please see packaging for full list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here