- Carefully created with natural, biodegradable ingredients
- Blended with sustainably sourced English honey
- Recyclable & recycled packaging used wherever possible
Relax, indulge, and unwind with the multi-award-winning honeysuckle bath honey.
Pour a little of the Honey under warm running water to awaken the subtle and sophisticated fragrance before you lie back and relax in the soft bubbles. This elegant, sparkling floral fragrance will help you centre your mind in a natural garden oasis.
The Kate Humble promise aims to use local, sustainable, biodegradable and conscious ingredients or packaging wherever possible to reduce the impact that the beauty industry has on the environment and our oceans. The Humble mantra is to “spoil yourself without spoiling the environment”.
Features of Humble honeysuckle bath honey
- Cruelty free
- Made with aloe and oat extracts to soothe the skin
- Multi-award winning
- Subtle & classy fragrance
- Sparkling, floral aroma
- Helps you open your mind & relax
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Due to the natural content of this product, colour and texture may vary
How to use
- Pour between 2 & 3 tablespoons of the honey under warm running water to activate the soft, floral bubbles.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Heptyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mel (Honey), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Panthenol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here